[FC] more hubcaps

gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Mon Mar 19 15:04:38 EDT 2012

Even better, is just about any 14" wheelcover will fit.
I have a set of 68 Chevy caps and like the way they look.

As for finding a set of 4 hubcaps.
There are swap meets and Flea Markets all over where you will find hybcaps.

Auto re-cyclers have mountains of them.

It really shouldn't be that hard.

Gary Swiatowy