[FC] Brake Light Question

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 20 19:37:42 EDT 2012

Well, I did have an odd one once where the turn signal was causing the
license plate light to flash.  I don't recall the specific cause now, but at
least part of it was a poor ground connection.  IIRC, the left flash was
backfeeding through the "parking/running" light filament and the license
light is on that circuit.  This was on a car.  Wired the same on an FC?
Probably.
Later, JR