[FC] backup lamp question

Dale Dewald dkdewald at pasty.net
Mon May 14 14:34:49 EDT 2012

Hello Tim,

It would be best to connect the B/U lamp switch to a circuit that is
powered through the ignition switch.  That way the lights will go off when
shut off the ignition.  If powered from a battery hot lead, the lights
could stay on if the vehicle is parked with the gearshift in reverse and
drain the battery.

Dale Dewald
Hancock, MI