[FC] backup lamp question

Dale Dewald dkdewald at pasty.net
Mon May 14 23:02:11 EDT 2012

Hello Ken,

I like the idea of using switched ground, but the type of lights Tim is
using may make this impossible.  If I recall, these B/U lights are like
tiny fog lamps and would logically be mounted to the bumper. There is a
single pigtail power lead to the bulb center contact. The circuit is
completed with the bulb socket grounded to the metal lamp housing, through
the bumper, and to the car body.

Dale Dewald
Hancock, MI