[FC] B-up lamps

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Mon May 14 21:31:45 EDT 2012

 You may like the idea but you need to have the BU lites on switched power. If you go to the battery direct even with the key OFF the lites will be ON if the shifter is in reverse.

Don't tell me you never leave the vehicle parked in reverse gear.

Do the work that is needed and do it correctly, ONCE.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com

http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x118/vairmech/Viet%20Nam%20Pictures%201971/