[FC] wheel bearing?

Ben and Lynn Stiles lbstiles at verizon.net
Mon Sep 17 21:17:05 EDT 2012

I notice recently when I turn the steering wheel right, I feel a slight
vibration under foot and in the steering wheel. How can I know if a
wheel bearing going bad is causing this?

I hope to rotate tires and check for other small things, but I have
never had a rear wheel bearing go bad, so I don't know the "rumbling"
sound others have written about. I do hear a slight noise with the
slight vibration- but I am thinking it could be any number of things.

Thanks for any insight you can lend.

Always a pleasure- Ben