[FC] wheel bearing?

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Mon Sep 17 21:46:11 EDT 2012

I would first check the bearing adjustment to make sure it is not loose. Another troubleshooting thing is as you are driving turn the wheel slightly to the left and right and listen to the different sounds. Does the left turn sound the same as the right turn? Whatever direction you turn the wheel that has the pressure on it that makes noise is probably your bad wheel bearing.

If in doubt bearings are a cheap peace of mind.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com

http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x118/vairmech/Viet%20Nam%20Pictures%201971/