[FC] Update & request -Commercial FC's

Harry Smith harrysmith1957 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 20:12:14 EDT 2012

Hi Chuck,
My Rampside is a SouthWestern Bell work truck. The paint code is SPEC. I
have not yet determined the original color, it seems to be a light blue. I
have a bunch of pictures in my Picassa album here:
https://picasaweb.google.com/103483280648956762530/PhoneCo1963CorvairRampside
When I got it it had a 1968 Texas tag on it and the registration in the
glovebox for Bellsouth. It also has the Bellsouth number plate on the dash
& part of the decals on the doors. I hope to one day get that decal
reproduced for when it gets painted eventually.
Harry Smith
1963 Rampside
Coral Spings, FL

"THERE IS NO TRY,