[FC] looking for FC steering rebuil kit

Merv Krull MervKrull at shaw.ca
Wed Aug 28 00:13:45 EDT 2013

Sorry about the vagueness of my request for information. I was looking for info on the steering box. I reviewed my Corvair shop manual and I see that the advice coming in from all you good folks is supported there as well. Many thanx for pointing me in the right direction!
toodles
Merv Krull
Salmon Arm, BC