[FC] 140HP aircleaners for FC?

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Fri Dec 20 18:15:32 EST 2013

This is one reason I am looking into a very new approach for air cleaners.
I think the ones made for my last 4 carb motor may have been part of my
frustration. It did run better at "street" speeds without the aircleaners.
 Oh well , at least it looks pretty...
Regards, Tim Colson

In a message dated 12/20/2013 11:57:10 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,