[FC] Central Division Director

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Mon Feb 4 12:01:30 EST 2013

 For those of you that are CORSA members and of the Central Division I have thrown my hat into the ring again for Central Division director. You will see the bio in the Communique when it comes out. If you feel I am worthy to represent the Central division, I would appreciate your vote when the time comes. Just so this is a little more tuned to the fastvair site, be assured that I will represent the performance people to the best of my ability.

I know these lists go out all over the world and there are quite a few that are not CORSA members. If you wish to make a difference you can join CORSA if for nothing else to vote for your favorite candidate. If you are in the Central Division, I hope that is me.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com

http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x118/vairmech/Viet%20Nam%20Pictures%201971/