[FC] Greenbrier van

Paul Huelskamp phuel63 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 19:16:58 EST 2013

Hi all,

I have been trying the last few months, to put a van back on the road.  It is a '61 eight door deluxe, with 3spd/3:27 diffy, with 50k showing on the odo. Originally sold in the midwest, it is now in Ohio.
A late model car motor was transplanted, that I was told was a good motor.  Unfortunately, now that it is mechanically assembled I have discovered that the #3&5 cylinder has zero compression.

There is no more money and space to invest and I am forced to abandon the project.  I make mention to the group in case someone has some interest, either in parts or whole.   I am uncertain how to upload pictures for the whole group, if you are interested please contact me directly for pics or more info on the van and new parts installed but never used, as I tried to get it road worthy in good faith, -lesson learned.  Other, non-FC items were collected along the way.   Will be reasonable in an effort to recoup some of my investment.

Feel free to contact me: phuel63 at yahoo.com
 Paul