[FC] Bad Igntion Switch?

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Tue Jan 8 09:34:22 EST 2013

 As Bryan said check the #10 red wire but also check the battery cables and posts. I have seen them cause as much or more problems than the #10 red wire at the firewall connector.

The ignition switch would not stop the headlights from working, that is the clue as to where to look.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com

http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x118/vairmech/Viet%20Nam%20Pictures%201971/