[FC] 64 leaf spring on FC

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Thu Jul 11 22:04:16 EDT 2013

64 greenbrier I parted out last year had the differential with mount pad
(now in my rampy after a rebuild) and A arms had holes for spring
mounts..(gone  now ). I looked into having a local spring maker do this a long time
ago. At  that time it would have cost me $300 to do it , and not worth it to
me. Thinking  it over brought up a loot of possible problems also (after
talking to the spring  experts in East Syracuse NY)
Truck has been fine so far without it. At the time I was hauling 3 50gal
drums of gas often for the boat.
Regards, Tim Colson
http://corvair.de/n2vzd/n2vzd_63rampy_at_dock.jpg

In a message dated 7/11/2013 7:18:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,