[FC] Control arm bushings

hank kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Sat Jun 15 19:05:42 EDT 2013

I've not seen Delrin  or nylon lower and upper front Control arm bushings,
and I would venture to say unless you had some HD use in mind,  you'd be
better off with rubber.
Rubber has been used since coach building days as a fine alternative to
leather for sealing, dampening vibration, etc.  the rubber parts in the
suspension do make for a better ride, no?
Then again, I have nylon inner  Rear strut rod bushings in my 65 Monza, with
no real difference in ride quality.

Hank