[FC] First Minivan

mark at noakes.com mark at noakes.com
Wed May 22 17:46:32 EDT 2013

Actually when the Corvan and Greenbrier came out, there weren't any
"big" vans. They were all about that size. It wasn't until the 70s that
the really large vans got cranked up. I never thought of my 61 8-door as
a small van or a minivan; it was a van. Though I do remember people with
big Dodge vans looking down on me for it.

Mark N