[FC] <VV> FC Original Mirrors

Ben's Bus bensbus at verizon.net
Sun May 26 15:14:12 EDT 2013

John-

These mirror arms are indeed hard to come by. Not only do the Corvair FC
folks seek them, but also the vintage Chevy van folks as well. There are
lots of posts on their forum looking for original mirror arms and few to
no responses.

I think Clark's does repro them, but from what I remember, they are a
bit longer than stock.

Personally, since I like to see what is behind me, I like my West Coast
mirrors on both trucks!

Ben