[FC] <VV> FC Original Mirrors

Bruce Gwyther vairman at q.com
Sun May 26 16:42:56 EDT 2013

Personally, I like the '91-96 (and early 90's Buick) Olds power mirrors.
They have the right curvature and mount very nicely to the GB doors, can be
painted to match the vehicle, and are power.  My son has them on his '65
Brier & they look nice. I have a set that I'll be putting on my wifes
rampside and now I need to find a set for my rampy.            Bruce G.  --
Bonneville Corvair Club (Utah).       See some of you at the Corvair
Tri-State in Cripple Creek, CO next week end....