[FC] Rampside

don proctor donproctor at outlook.com
Fri Oct 25 13:24:15 EDT 2013

I was looking in an old December 2001 issue of car collector and saw a Beautiful red Rampside, and noticed chrome bars along the top of the box. I thought \" pretty cool, wonder where he got these from, maybe fabricated them, or was it a G.M. option ? Then My September communique arrived, and low and behold , there on page 9 is a blue rampside with the same round chrome bars that run the length of the top of the box. So now I am really getting inquisitive , and google images of rampsides. There is NOT ONE in the thousands of images from google. So now It has me perplexed as to whether or not these two rampy\'s are one of a kind, or the people who restored them did a modification, or it was a rare option.Any information would be greatly appreciated. don at corsa.ca