[FC] turn signal

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Tue Jul 8 13:12:54 EDT 2014

 If someone put a car canceling cam in your FC then the stalk will be very close to the steering wheel. The car came out of the bowl with an upward angle to match that of the steering wheel, the FC stalk comes out straight to match the steering wheel.

Ken Hand
Handy Car Care
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com