[FC] 62 Cargo Corvair Van For Sale

David Bullock legendheir at aol.com
Wed Jul 9 01:42:15 EDT 2014

I have been the owner of a 1962 Cargo Van for the past 14 years. The van ran beautifully until one day I pulled out of the driveway and the engine started knocking. I pulled it back into the driveway and have not attempted to repair it since. It has spent most of this time in a garage. It has air conditioning, power radio antennae. The paints seal coat is pealing but overall the vehicle is in great shape, no rust, dings or dents on the body. It has been my intention of restoring the engine and getting it back on the road but recent changes in my life have made this dream almost impossible. I'd like some feedback as to what value a non running van could be worth. I'll take pictures for anyone interested. Upholstery is in fine condition and the back portion is carpeted.

Thanks

David
Legendheir at aol.com
Park City, Utah