[FC] Looking for whatchamacallit

Kevin Clark kevin@kcvairbrush.com kevin at kcvairbrush.com
Sat Jul 12 10:56:53 EDT 2014

Does anyone have the bracket that go between the headlights and headlight body cavity? This plate holds your headlights in place and you screw your headlight bezel onto it. I need the drivers side for my FC. A nice pair would be nice if you have both for driver and passenger side. The tab where you screw your bezel onto broke off. I probably could pop rivet back on but noticed the metal behind the turn signal lens is badly rusted. Not sure what you call this plate but you get the picture?
Shipping zip code is 45440 in Dayton, Ohio.

Kevin G. Clark
kevin at kcvairbrush.com
www.kcvairbrush.com