[FC] Looking for whatchamacallit

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sat Jul 12 21:04:35 EDT 2014

Headlight bucket assembly?

In a message dated 7/12/2014 10:57:04 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
corvanatics at corvair.org writes:

Does  anyone have the bracket that go between the headlights and headlight
body  cavity? This plate holds your headlights in place and you screw your
headlight  bezel onto it. I need the drivers side for my FC. A nice pair
would be nice if  you have both for driver and passenger side. The tab where you
screw your  bezel onto broke off. I probably could pop rivet back on but
noticed the metal  behind the turn signal lens is badly rusted. Not sure what
you call this plate  but you get the picture?
Shipping zip code is 45440 in Dayton,  Ohio.

Kevin G.  Clark
kevin at kcvairbrush.com
www.kcvairbrush.com

Corvanatics  mailing  list