[FC] load floor color

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Mon Mar 10 12:31:50 EDT 2014

 There was a question asked over there with no answer, I will ask the same question here, "year and model makes a difference Ed. Is it a station wagon, truck, or cargo van? And what year?"

You do mention that it is a Bell Van So It must be the half Greenbrier/half Panel Van, what year? Also, do you have the tag on the interior with the trim code?

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com

http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x118/vairmech/Viet%20Nam%20Pictures%201971/