[FC] Hi all... gas leak help needed

Merv Krull MervKrull at shaw.ca
Wed May 7 20:22:15 EDT 2014

Hi Folks!

I hope this day finds everyone well.

I filled the tank of my GB and noticed gas dripping out. I pulled over to the parking area and I could see the gas was dripping fairly quickly. I decided to head home to use up some of the gas. When I parked pointing uphill, the gas poured out fairly steadily. I turned the van around so the left side was a bit higher than the right and the dripping stopped.

My guess is the filler hoses too crispy to transfer gas from the station pump hose into the gas tank?

Clark’s?

toodles
Merv Krull
Salmon Arm, BC