[FC] Hi all... gas leak help needed

Ron Hinz ronh at owt.com
Wed May 7 20:45:27 EDT 2014

It leaks where the rubber hose coupling connects to the gas tank.  Mine did
that a few years ago when I was in Palm Springs, 1100 miles from home.  As I
recall. it's difficult to get at the hose clamp and a four letter event to
get a new coupling on without removing the entire fill tube assembly but it
can be done on the road or at least in a parking lot.  The hose is also an
oddball size not commonly available except from Clark's.  Other than that,
it's a snap to R and R it.
RonH