[FC] antenna

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 18 16:47:48 EDT 2014

I don't know if the stock antenna is like the aftermarket ones, but they
typically have a swivel piece on the bottom end which will go through the
hole in the body from the top side.  Then it flattens out to go against the
inside of the body and the "nut" on top is tightened to keep it in place.

Later, JR