[FC] A dying heart in my 64' Greenbrier.

Steven Brown steven at sashimi.org
Mon Mar 23 17:32:43 EDT 2015

If anyone needs a cheap FC motor as a basis for a rebuild, willing to pick up in SE PA, let me know. I have a 61 motor with manual choke carbs and a PG that I have no plans to use myself since I sold my Rampside. Sorry, no pictures, just be close enough to stop by. It was kept as a working spare but that was a couple decades ago, and a few minor parts have been robbed. It is a real original FC motor.