[FC] Springs for "working" Rampside

Vairtec Corp vairtec at comcast.net
Sun May 10 12:01:25 EDT 2015

Hank, my ideas, impressions, .02’s  and otherwise humble opinions and
experience boil down to "Don't worry about it."

The Rampside is rated to carry 1800 pounds, which is a lot of firewood.
Stock springs, good shocks, quality tires, and good brakes will get you
down that 10 mile descent to the piedmont.

As for topsoil, I once encountered, here in NJ on the dead-end street
where my business was located, a Connecticut Corvan whose driver was
lost.  The van was practically sitting on its bump stops, and while
talking with the driver I could see why:  It was FILLED with landscape
gravel!

No matter what you need to do, Stock springs, good shocks, quality
tires, and good brakes will get it done for you.

--Bob