[FC] recomendations

phillbilt at sbcglobal.net phillbilt at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 21 08:59:23 EDT 2017

I putting a FC motor together, its a RH block telling me its a 65-66-or a 67 110,its has a automatic trany,I want to put in very good quality parts,pistons bearings,cam,iam not going to race it,but I want a dependable and strong motor,but also I have 95 heads not 110,for
trany should I use 355 gears or 327 gears,if motor has pep,would 327 gears work ok,looking to drive on freeway and do atleast 65 -70 mph not havin rpm to high,for more questions,can I call or heres my number,

phil 216-346-7931