[FC] recomendations

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Oct 24 15:24:40 EDT 2017

Hi Phil,

Someone else posed a similar question to our club recently, here's my answer for an FC engine:

My intended combo:

95 heads deflashed and milled .050" w/140 exhaust tubes and deep seats
OT-10 cam or 260 degree cam of choice
140 exh logs and big bore exhaust
Nitrided crank
New pistons, probably Clark's forged
Balanced, oil system blueprinted
12 plate oil cooler w/side shrouds
110 dist w/electronic conversion

I'd run 3.55 gears, the FCs have taller tires than the cars, they weigh more, and they have more frontal area.

--Bryan