[FC] Door part to replace in pick up or van passenger side

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Sat Oct 28 19:43:29 EDT 2017

There are two situations, one is the return spring for the latch is broken and the other is the catch that holds the latch portion is worn and will not hold no matter what you do. There is no repair for the worn part, just replacement with a good used part.

Ken Hand
Handy Car Care
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com

For those that have fought for it, Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.