[FC] valve lash

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Mon Oct 30 16:02:47 EDT 2017

You can easily look at the head and tell what valve is what. You can see the exhaust ports and the intake runners on top, the corresponding valves are right over the exhaust port and the intakes are right under the intake runner.
BTW, don't look at the long horizontal runner and wonder where the intake valves are, there are vertical runners that you can see from under the engine.

Ken Hand
Handy Car Care
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com

For those that have fought for it, Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.