[FC] How long can I drive on a bad wheel bearing in back?

hallgrenn at aol.com hallgrenn at aol.com
Thu Aug 30 11:10:18 EDT 2018

FWIW are you sure it is the rear.  After I replaced both the rear bearings on my '64 GB with NOS ones I got a humming bearing noise a month or so later that I was sure was from the left rear (new) bearing.  It turned out to be the left front wheel bearings.  Sitting over the front axle can make noises more difficult to locate.  Hope you're that lucky.
Bob Hall

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail