[FC] alternator adaptor

English n2vzd at aol.com
Sat Jan 13 11:07:57 EST 2018

I have made several from late car adapters, that look as close as possible. I use the plug they put in fuel pump hole on electric fuel pump conversions with a tiny bit of JB weld carefully applied. I rough up with a file , the sides and the hole for better bonding. These are on all FC motors I build . I have never had any problems doing this. I think I posted pictures a long time ago on   cnycorvair.com   , or http://www.corvair.de/n2vzd/
I have had a few sharp eyes ask where I found them.   Some I left bare , others were painted.
I probably should have patented or written an article about it years ago..
Regards, Tim Colson
http://www.cnycorvair.com/Little_Corvair_Shop.php
 happy new year everyone,i am looking for a alternator adapter for a 65 FC motor,i know other's will fit,but i am looking for one for this year motor,i know it will be hard to find,but I did find this motor block and I was told the same about this block,i know there is one out there,so can someone help please,thank you..