[FC] MORE ABOUT MY FC ALTERNATOR ADAPTERS

English n2vzd at aol.com
Sat Jan 13 21:33:28 EST 2018

Another way I made a few FC alternator adapters , was simply remove the oil filler pipe , and put a 1 inch soft plug in upside down. You need a SMALL amount of good sealer on it , and go careful pressing it in (or pounding with a socket ) it is easy to crack that area. The soft plug method is quick , and easy  but not quite as nice looking. Here are a couple pictures of the last 2 I made. All my FC motors have internal regulator alternators on them , and no way would I want a car oil filler in any FC or Lakewood..
Regards, Tim Colson