[FC] Covers

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Tue Jan 8 17:37:07 EST 2019

There is a place that has good covers but they are NOT cheap, it is Chisolm Coach in TX. They are Corvair people and for the longest time advertised in the Communique.
You do want an angle on the cover otherwise water and debris will collect in the bed when the cover sags.

Ken Hand
Handy Car Care
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com

For those that have fought for it, Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.