[FC] Van Wheels

Charles h. Sadek chsadek at comcast.net
Sat Aug 7 20:50:29 EDT 2021

Starting point.

All Corvair cars came with 13" wheels as stock, FCs are 14". Width - The
distance between the inner lips of the rim, where the tire beads seat. All
Corvair cars came with 5 1/2" wide wheels, FC wheels are 5" wide.
Corvair Street Autocross and Racing Wheels and Tires
autoxer.skiblack.com/tires.html

Tire and wheel size for FC's? - Corvair Center
corvaircenter.com/phorum/read.php?1,787301
Apr 10, 2015 . The original tire size for the FC was 7.00-14 4-ply truck
type. There were also options for 6 and 8-ply tires of the same size. This
original size had a diameter of about 26.3 inches.

[PDF]Tires and Wheels Part 2 of 4 - Corvair
https://www.corvair.org/chapters/chapter925/tech/Tires2.pdf
1.) Diameter - Vertical dimension of the wheel, measured where the tire's
bead seats. All Corvair cars came with 13" wheels as stock. 2.) Width - The
distance between the inner lips of the rim, where the tire beads seat. Both
early and late Corvairs used 5 1/2" wide wheels, but I have heard that 60's
wheels .

File Size: 140KB
Page Count: 3

Googles is your friend "stock Corvair FC wheel sizes"