[FC] Van Wheels

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Sun Aug 8 17:19:28 EDT 2021

With that info be very careful about using just any 14" rim. The standard 14" GM rim will hit the tie rod end and rub pretty hard possibly ruining the rim and/or the tie rod end. Test fit any 14" rim before purchasing.

Ken Hand
Handy Car Care
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com

For those that have fought for it, Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.