RMC List - October RMC meeting

Michael Piper mapiper3 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 21:11:49 EDT 2026


Hi folks,

I'm a bit slow getting to this but our next meeting is 3 October 2026, 1:30
PM (13:30 Hrs)  at the Blue Bonnet Restaurant, 457 S. Broadway.

As usual, I don't have much specific on my mind at the moment, but stuff
will come up.  I am plannong to go to the Fan Belt Toss in Palm Springs, CA
on 23-25 October.  It seems so far I will be solo but I'd welcome fellow
travellers.  Also, start thinking about changes in club officers to be
executed (changed, not shot) in December.  Note the PPCC Holiday meal is 5
December for planning purposes.  Is Dylan our event planner?

It seems the zoom meeting set up gets a little more complicated so I try
not to mess it up.  My intent is to have people able to join at any time
without being admitted.  I have attendees video set to off so if you join
and wish to have your video on, please set it to on.  I record the meetings
just in case, not for future blackmail.

Regards,

Mike

  Michael Piper is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: October RMC Meeting
Time: Oct 3, 2026 13:30 Mountain Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82785297569?pwd=0fexCdkJZ5I2akQ9erxas46Nzatlw8.1

Join and take notes
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82785297569?pwd=0fexCdkJZ5I2akQ9erxas46Nzatlw8.1&mynotes=on

Meeting chat link
https://us02web.zoom.us/launch/jc/82785297569

Meeting ID: 827 8529 7569
Passcode: 129892

---

One tap mobile
+17193594580,,82785297569#,,,,*129892# US
+12532158782,,82785297569#,,,,*129892# US (Tacoma)


---

Join by SIP
• 82785297569 at zoomcrc.com

Join instructions
https://us02web.zoom.us/meetings/82785297569/invitations?signature=ZS2qOECn1j7q7HOMJjgOCZ7pjHyMq743aUFVGpv-B6U
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.vv.corvair.org/pipermail/rmc-list/attachments/20260930/db67ba92/attachment.html>


More information about the RMC-List mailing list