[SCG] Question about manual convertible tops

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 6 12:58:14 EST 2005

 I have a very stock '66 Corsa vert with a manual top.
Every decal that I'm familiar with is still on it
(including the 140 on the air cleaner runner). Where
would I look for the Manual Top Only decal?

 Thanks - Mike

<http://www.corvair.com/user-cgi/catalog.cgi?function=goto&catalog=MAIN&sect
> ion=MAIN&page=239> page 239 of their catalog--link
> to online version
> provided). He wrote me a nice response that lists
> where it is documented to
> go in the car. He said it was known to be in '66 and
> later convertibles with
> manual tops produced at Willow Run. He had not seen
> enough L.A. or Oshawa
> cars to say about those plants.
>
> My question: Have any of you ever seen this decal
> and if so, on what year
> car and from what assembly plant? I'm especially
> interested in knowing if my
> '66 Oshawa-built Corsa convertible should have these
> decals.
>
> Thanks!
> > This message was sent by the SCG-list mailing
list,

http://members.cox.net/whubbell/Stock%20Corvair%20Group/Hello%20to%20all%20new%20and%20prior%20members.htm