[SCG] Question about manual convertible tops

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Sun Nov 6 13:30:21 EST 2005

Hi,

You can get a good idea from following the link below looking at the bottom
of the page. I see that the mail server cut the link apart though so you
will have to reassemble it in your browser's address bar. Or, look on page
239 of the printed Clark's catalog.

Please let me know if that does not suffice.

Thanks!