[SCG] Question about manual convertible tops

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 11:04:07 EST 2005

 Kent, Mark, et al.,

 I checked last night. My car does not have them, and
I'm 95% sure it never did. There's no residue,
discolorations, etc. The top frame is the tan/off
white color, so I would think that any mark would show
up pretty easily. The car is from the 3rd week of
September production at WRN.

 Hope this helps - Mike