[SCG] 1963 Corvair Fisher Body tag ACC codes

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Sat Nov 12 20:11:16 EST 2005

Geoff, thanks!

The "2" is the group separator found on WRN and VN cars only (not used in
Oakland). Any number in the options area is a separator. Chevy did not use
one for group 1. These separators were used at those plants every year but
which options appear where changed somewhat. I assume it had to do with
stations on the assembly line.

--Kent