[SCG] Position open

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Wed Nov 23 09:01:08 EST 2005

Rich Thompson has tendered his resignation as SCG Historian, so the position
is now open.  Per our Bylaws,

(a)      Any vacancy of officers shall be filled by appointment by the
remaining officers, subject to approval of the majority of the members
present at the Annual meeting following announcement of the vacancy and
appointment in the club newsletter.

If anybody is interested in filling this office, please let me know.  At the
moment, the duties are minimal, as we are still in a start-up phase,
however, it will become a more important position in time.  Following is the
description of the position as stated in our By-Laws:

(a)      Historian
The Historian shall maintain the archives of all club documentation. This
will include but not be limited to references to newsletters, technical
letters, CORSA issues and any other written material relating to Stock
Corvair documentation or history.  The Historian will catalog and maintain
all copies of Stock Assessment Manual revisions.

Bill Hubbell
SCG President