[SCG] ASCE

Rusty Rose vairboy2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 09:57:27 EST 2005

I have to admit, I'm with Tim (and Harry)... I don't
see the problem.  The By-Laws of this SIG do state
that the meeting and event should be concurrent if
possible, so why do we "need" to have them at separate
times if the convention schedule is trying to keep
them together?

If the question is that of not enough time, can't we
run late?  That said, I'm excited about the new effort
for stock Corvairs  within CORSA, and feel it has the
potential to become a new staple of the club over
time.  And while I'd love to see 50 cars lining up for
our first event, I think we could consider it a great
building year if we has a hand-full of participants
with cars.  Let's get through a convention and start
to put together what works and what could be better...
who knows, we may all find that this format works fine
for now.

Thanks for the efforts of all, and I'll see you in NY.

Rusty Rose