[SCG] Re: 64 vair

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Mon Oct 24 13:53:59 EDT 2005

Interesting.  My 1964 Monza convertible is a 09C car WR  1831  and 12278 and it DOES have the correct 1964 style vent in the trunk, so it appears the change-over may have been the 2nd-3rd weeks of September!!!  I imagine GM was just using up leftover parts.

Sure were a lot of cars made that week!!

Could you send me your complete Body Plate info?

Bill