Fw: [SCG] Re: 64 vair

chevrobilia at juno.com chevrobilia at juno.com
Tue Oct 25 23:18:10 EDT 2005

Hi,
I'M believe all Corvair steering wheels for all years were 60%. The black
ones, especially '65s, were very glossy. They have to have gloss, or
finger oil would make them look lousy after awhile.

I'M have a hunch that black (duh!), Saddle and Red didn't use the two
tone wheels. Only "reports from the field" will confirm!

Dave

On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 22:47:50 -0400 "Bill Hubbell" <whubbell at cox.net>