[SCG] Keep those 1964 Body Tags coming!

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Sat Aug 19 20:12:25 EDT 2006

No, Rich, that is really not odd at all.  There were three versions of 1964
Body Tags.  The third version, beginning in the 3rd week of March, dropped
the "Magic Mirror" script, making the 1964 body plate look like the later
1965 plates in that regard.

This is detailed both on my webshots site and in the attached photo.

Bill

http://community.webshots.com/album/552937869fLgqrp