[SCG] Keep those 1964 Body Tags coming!

chevrobilia at juno.com chevrobilia at juno.com
Sun Aug 20 23:00:01 EDT 2006

Bill,
Somehow we're not communicating. Dave Trull has been leading the 64 body
tag research with the type changes. We don't automatically look at your
website. I for one follow the research questions as they're posed in
emails. It seems that you've been reinventing the wheel on the body tag
type/changes that Dave started a long time ago.
Dave